19.7.14

Loose Shadow Storage





My grandpa got me this nifty bead container at Michaels earlier today. The moment I saw it I knew that it would be fantastic for loose shadow storage. There are 30 small clear jars with screw-top lids, and one box with a lid that lifts off.


Here is a picture of the box with its lid off and no label.


This is one of the jars. The lid is a little bit smaller than a quarter.


To try these jars out, I pulled out my loose eyeshadow Pick Your Poison from Impulse Cosmetics.


I emptied the jar out onto a spare piece of paper, I picked yellow but the color obviously doesn't matter.


Rolling the paper up like a funnel I dispensed the powder into the new jar.


Here it is in its nice new home, right alongside all of its currently empty buddies.


Closeup.

All photos have been color-corrected. No editing aside from color-correcting has been used on any of these photos.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts; I love comments! Please just keep it civil.