16.6.14

Lip Swatches: Revlon, Cover Girl, Maybelline, L'Oréal

the haul

3/8/2016: NONE vegan, NONE cruelty free


I'll admit, for the longest time I've wanted to try the new Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains. I bought the colors, shown here from top to bottom, Rio Rush, Parisian Passion, New York Scene, and Miami Fever. I already have India Intrigue and forgot to include it in this post. Oh well.

In order to get free shipping on Ulta every purchase -- my life's goal -- I added on a few more things as well. I threw in two of the wonderful Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Colors, Mandarin Rapture and Signature Scarlet. Then I let myself splurge on the absolutely gorgeous Revlon's Color Burst Lip Gloss in Adorned. Finally I topped it off with the dollish I Pink You're Cute by L'Oréal, and the pearly Rapture by Cover Girl.

Now, on to swatches:

Bare lips w/ clear lip balm
Mandarin Rapture

Signature Scarlet

Rapture

Rio Rush
Parisian Passion
New York Scene
Miami Fever
Adorned

I Pink You're Cute