10.7.14

ULTA Bronze Glow Daily Moisturizer for Body Review + Swatch






REVIEW

Description from Ulta.com:
This lightweight, moisturizing lotion from ULTA creates a healthy glow, enhances and evens out your natural skin tone with just the right amount of color. The maximum depth and intensity will be achieved after about one week or daily use. Maintain your healthy glow with regular use. No streaking, and no need to exfoliate prior to application.
Ingredients list from Ulta.com:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cety Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimenthicone, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Dihydroxyacetone, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recuitita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Erythrulose, BHT, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid.
This lotion is a bit runnier than lotions normally are. It isn't unusable because of how runny it is, it's just really easy to use too much of this.

Even immediately after applying a very thin layer of this, I notice a subtle and natural glow to my skin. The lotion itself is just a bit off-white, with extremely small gold shimmery bits. It rubs into your skin to almost nothing, except a moisturizing sensation and light glow.

It smells wonderful, too. I have a soft spot for all products that smell good. It's hard to describe, but just trust me that it's great.


Here is what the lotion looks like squeezed on my hand.


And this is after I rubbed it into my palm. You can see here that there isn't too much of a difference from before to after, which is good because you don't want a very harsh tan line.

The depth of the tan lasts just about as long as you keep the lotion on, in my experience. If I take a shower it'll be gone, no matter how long I wore the lotion beforehand. 

CONCLUSION

If you truly want a self-tanner, this isn't the best product. If you are desperately pale and want a quick 'pick me up' for your skin, then this is a fantastic product.

BUY HERE, $6.99

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts; I love comments! Please just keep it civil.