10.7.14

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling Review + Swatch

Darling

3/8/2016: NOT vegan, NOT cruelty free

Darling
Darling
Darling

REVIEW

Darling
Description from Amazon.com:

  • Balm stain provides gorgeous flush of kiss-proof color with the comfortable feel of a balm
  • Ultra moisturizing formula glides on and feels very comfortable
  • Smooth gel formula that is glossy on lips

Darling is a light pinky lilac-lavender.

I really like all of Revlon's lip products, and this is no exception. It feels just as moisturizing and soft as a balm, but provides nice color as well. It isn't incredibly opaque, more of a tinted balm than a proper lipstick, but some days I just want a tiny wash of color on my lips. There is a light but nice peppermint smell, reinforcing the idea of a balm.

It isn't totally smudge-proof, but it is definitely better than a gloss or very opaque but slippery lipstick (I'm looking at you, NYX). Revlon says that it is kiss proof, but I haven't tested that out. The color does fade slightly throughout the day, though it is due more to the color just settling down into a stain than the product actually wearing off.

SWATCH

Darling

CONCLUSION

For a very light but still pretty color for your lips, this is definitely the right product. There are a variety of colors (so far I've only tried one other) for many different looks and occasions.

BUY HERE, $8.99

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts; I love comments! Please just keep it civil.