30.6.14

Real Techniques Stippling Brush Review




Stippling brushes are great for applying cream blushes, highlighters, or bronzers. Since I love cream blushes, I need a good stippling brush.

REVIEW


Description from Real Techniques' website:
This dual-fiber brush is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high-definition results with all types of makeup:
  • look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
  • ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
  • self-standing for easy storage
  • extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
This brush definitely works very well for applying cream products. It picks up quite a bit of product, and dispenses it easily. It blends fantastically, and gives you a very natural finish.

The bristles are fairly soft though if you are too vigorous with your stippling motions you will feel small pokes.


The quality is great on this brush. It's my first Real Techniques brush, and I will definitely buy more from them in the future. I've washed this brush many times and it doesn't shed at all.


The brush is very light and easy to store. The bottom is flat, which makes it great for storing it standing up.

CONCLUSION

This is a great brush! I use it daily to apply cream and liquid products, and it has yet to disappoint me once.

BUY HERE, $9.99