4.7.14

BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo in Daisy Review + Swatches

Daisy


Daisy
Daisy

REVIEW

Description from BH's website:
Every budding beauty needs the perfect cheek flush.  BH Floral Blush Duos are inspired by flower petals and their feminine, soft colors and include two shades inside each mirror, magnetic palette.  Swirl the two shades together and apply or use them separately to sculpt a lovely glow.
Ingredients list from BH's website:
Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No. 40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 Al Lake. 
Daisy
A | B
A is a honey-colored highlighter with fine shimmer.

B is a warm-toned slightly coral matte pink.

I love A for a highlighter during the summer, it adds such a nice healthy glow without being way too obvious.

B isn't a very good color on me, but there is nothing wrong with the formula or the product itself. I just find myself using A far more.

Neither of these powders are overwhelmingly pigmented, but that doesn't mean that they are unnoticeable -- just that you'll be hard pressed to over apply.

These don't seem to fade, either. For the price I always expect BH's products to be flops, but only sometimes are they flops (gel liners). This is not a flop.

A
B

CONCLUSION

I really like this product. It isn't earth-shattering, but it's a solid product. With multiple colors to choose from and cute packaging, I'd say that these blush duos are good purchases. They are regularly priced a bit too high, but when they go on sale (which BH does often) I encourage you to stock up.

BUY HERE, $9.95

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts; I love comments! Please just keep it civil.