4.7.14

Happy Fourth of July! My Favorite Red, White, and Blue Products

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in New York Scene
Depotted NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
butter London Wink Mascara in Inky Six


RED

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in New York Scene
Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in New York Scene
Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in New York Scene
Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in New York Scene
I love these new Revlon Colorstay Moisture stains, so here is my new favorite red: New York Scene. You can apply it lightly (as I did above) or heavily, which will give you an opaque true red.

WHITE

Depotted NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Depotted NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, swatched thin and wide
Like everyone else ever, I love NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. The only problem was that I found it difficult to apply in pencil form, so I took an old BH Cosmetics gel liner pot and melted my NYX pencil into it. Now I can apply it like a gel liner, and pat on any eyeshadow color I want for a truly custom gel liner.

BLUE

butter London Wink Mascara in Inky Six
butter London Wink Mascara in Inky Six
butter London Wink Mascara in Inky Six
butter London Wink Mascara in Inky Six
butter London Wink Mascara in Inky Six
butter London Wink Mascara in Inky Six
I want colorful lashes to be the next big trend. On my quest to find a really pigmented colorful mascara, butter London's Wink Mascara line jumped out at me. After deliberating over all of the colors available, I picked Inky Six. The wand picks up a bit too much product, and the stopper isn't tight enough, but if you figure out how to apply this mascara it is wonderful.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts; I love comments! Please just keep it civil.