3.7.14

NYX Gel Liner & Smudger in Danielle/Teal Review + Swatches

Danielle/Teal


Danielle/Teal
I don't know if this is supposed to be called Danielle or Teal, so I'm going with both.

REVIEW

Danielle/Teal
Danielle/Teal is a matte teal.

The formula is strange, a lot thicker than any other gel liner I've used but also smoother. It's barely even a gel, honestly. The consistency of this is very similar to solid coconut oil.

Application is very easy due to how smooth the formula is. With most gel liners I'm not able to get a very sharp wing, but it is simple with this liner.

It lasts all day, doesn't smudge, doesn't fade, doesn't transfer. It is amazing. I genuinely cannot imagine a better gel liner.

SWATCHES

Danielle/Teal, swatched thin and wide
This liner is very pigmented and doesn't skip or crumble.

CONCLUSION

I cannot stress to you enough how amazing this liner is. If you like the look of a liquid liner but are terrible at applying it, this is your product. NYX also offers a black, two browns, and another blue to give you some options. It's not the cheapest gel liner on the market, but it is worth the money and will last you a very, very long time.

BUY HERE, $9.00

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts; I love comments! Please just keep it civil.