5.7.14

My Pretty Zombie Eyeshadow Samples in Murder, mNg no. 1, and Hangover Swatches + Mini Review

Murder, mNg no. 1, Hangover


These are the samples that came with my My Pretty Zombie order, and honestly I hadn't thought much of them until I recently decided to swatch them. Realizing how gorgeous they are, I decided to write a mini review.

SWATCHES + MINI REVIEW

mNg no.1, Hangover, Murder
patted over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
mNg no. 1 is matte hot pink with green/blue shimmer.

Hangover is matte hot pink.

Murder is a dark matte pumpkin orange with white shimmer. On a white base, it looks dark as it does here, but on other primers it looks a lot lighter and closer to a true pumpkin color.

All of these shadows are very fine and super pigmented. I only got a very little bit in each of the baggies, but it will last me a while. mNg no. 1 is the prettiest, in my opinion. The combination between teal and hot pink is absolutely gorgeous and screams of summer to me. Hangover is also a nice color, like mNg no. 1 without the shimmer, but I'm getting a bit bored of mattes. Murder is as ominous as the name implies, and is great for defining your socket.

I haven't worn these out much, but when I did they were great. I used Murder a while back to deepen up my crease when I was going for an orange eye look, and today I wore a bit of Hangover. Neither of them faded or creased or transferred.