7.8.14

No Buy Challenge: Day 3





TODAY'S SHADOWS

WHAT'S THAT SMELT? BY SHIRO

JUPITER BY TILT/SHIFT

PICK YOUR POISON BY IMPULSE COSMETICS


PRODUCTS

FACE

  • Palladio Herbal Foundation Primer
  • Glory Boon Natural Liquid Foundation Makeup in Fair/Light
  • Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent
  • Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Normal/Dry Skin in Ivory (not cruelty free)
  • My Pretty Zombie Drugs Like Me Blush in PCP
  • Shadey Minerals loose eyeshadow in Grey Matte


EYES

  • Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
  • What's That Smelt? by Shiro
  • Jupiter by Tilt/Shift
  • Pick Your Poison by Impulse Cosmetics
  • Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Ultra Black
  • COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black (not cruelty free)
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde


LIPS

  • Shiro Custom Gloss in Unflavored Opaque Steve.


---

I absolutely love the three shadows I got today. I used What's That Smelt? all over my lids, then defined my socket and outer V with Jupiter. I then popped a bit of Pick Your Poison in the center of my lids.

I've never used PCP before, but I absolutely love the light pinky peachiness. I'll post a review eventually. I also used Shadey's Grey Matte as a contour, because I love gray contours.

Finally I decided that I wanted something a bit weird for my lips, so I went with my Shiro custom gloss.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts; I love comments! Please just keep it civil.