14.6.14

NYX's industrial strength liners



3/8/2016: POSSIBLY not vegan -- some shades contain carmine

Their gel liners last all day, don't fade, and don't smudge.

Their retractable liners retract (duh), glide on smoothly, and don't fade too much (unless they're on the waterline)

Their glide-on pencils go on smoothly, don't fade too much, and are easy to sharpen.



This is my left hand. I swatched these liners on my hand right after lunchtime, and this picture is around four or five o'clock. I washed my hands with soap multiple times, smudged these liners, and carried on with my life as normal for four or five hours. These liners stayed nearly as perfect as when they were first swatched, which if I didn't know better would consider a miracle. If swatches one, two, and three constitute as my miracles first, second, and third I could be a saint -- or maybe NYX would be the saint here, I'm not really sure. Either way the world would get a much needed patron saint of eyeliners.