6.8.14

No Buy Challenge: Day 2




TODAY'S SHADOWS

GONE WITH THE KITTY BY MEOW COSMETICS

CAKE! BY SHIRO

I'LL MOVE THAT FOR YOU BY SHIRO


PRODUCTS


FACE

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
  • Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
  • Meow Cosmetics Gone With The Kitty
  • Shiro Cosmetics Cake!
  • Shiro Cosmetics I'll Move That For You
  • COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black (not cruelty free)
  • NYX Eyebrow Shaper

LIPS

  • NYX Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart

---

So today I got two fairly light neutrals, and one dark black with purple shimmer. I absolutely wanted the purple shimmer to shine through, but I couldn't figure out how to make a very thick line of black work in with the two other colors. Eventually I just slapped together a basic wing and called it a day.

I used Gone With The Kitty all over my lid because it is lightly shimmery but mostly unnoticeable. I used Cake! to highlight the inner portion of my eye, and then applied I'll Move That For You wet as a wing. Unfortunately using I'll Move That For You wet pretty much removed all of the lovely purple shimmer.

All in all, the challenge is going well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts; I love comments! Please just keep it civil.