22.8.14

Update: French Green Clay

For those of you who don't yet know, earlier this month I wrote a post reviewing Glory Boon's Facial In a Jar French Green Clay.

If you read the review I linked to above, you can tell that I obviously loved the stuff (and still very much do). This update isn't an "I just realized it's terrible never buy this thing ever" update, but a heads-up that you can buy the same product for a much lower price.

Glory Boon sells a small 1.3oz. tub of the stuff for $10.00. Dividing 10 by 1.3, we find that you pay $7.69230769231 -- er, how about we just say $7.69 -- per ounce. The only ingredient in Glory Boon's version is French green clay, so be assured that you don't pay more for any fancy schmancy additives.

Literal heaven for most of /r/skincareaddiction, online natural skincare shop Garden of Wisdom sells the exact same thing for $4.85 per every 4oz., meaning that you only pay 1.2125 -- rounded to $1.21 -- per ounce. One final equation for you, and get ready for this one:

$7.69 > $1.21


I understand that complex equations like the one above mean very little to the layperson, so I'll spell it out for you plainly: it's a heck of a lot cheaper to buy the Garden of Wisdom version.

Hopefully this post will have saved you a bit of money ($5.15 to be exact), and also know that I'm not trying to trash Glory Boon or steal business from them -- just trying to give the consumer a little bit more information before they pull out their wallet.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts; I love comments! Please just keep it civil.