3.8.14

FOTD: Orange and Purple



PRODUCTS


FACE

  • Palladio Herbal Foundation Primer
Under everything else.
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanille Clair (not cruelty free)
Two layers, applied all over my face and partially on my neck.
To set my foundation, then again to set concealer.
On two blemishes.
  • Detrivore Blush in Bluebeard
Applied very lightly to the apples of my cheeks.
  • Detrivore Blush in Cyanide
Applied on top of Bluebeard once I realized that I looked too pale.

EYES

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
All over my lids.
  • Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Patted on top of UDPP.
On outer edge of my eyes, in a wing, and blended inward towards the middle of my eyes.
Used to blend out Mephisto.
As inner highlight and blended along first third of my inner eye.
Mixed with a little Pixie Epoxy and applied as a winged eyeliner.
  • NYX Wonder Pencil in Light
Along lower waterline.
  • COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black (not cruelty free)
On top and bottom lashes.
  • L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
On bottom lashes, because the brush is better for bottom lashes.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde
To fill in brows.

LIPS

  • NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Vitamin
Applied all over my lips.




...BONUS

Unedited cat pictures. Whatever. She walked past me.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts; I love comments! Please just keep it civil.